post titles and subject lines...

Share your ideas for future releases of nntp//rss.

post titles and subject lines...

Postby michael on Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:07 am

hey -- maybe this will be addressed in 0.4 with your direct support for movable type, etc., but currently when i'm using nntp//rss to post to my mt weblog, the subject line isn't getting passed through as post title. will this be part of 0.4?

and how long until it's released? looking forward to it...

note: i've installed the new nntprss.jar file, and i'm using outlook express 6... any thoughts?
michael

Postby jason on Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:00 pm

If you're using the Blogger API to post to MovableType, it unfortunately does not support the posting of a Title as a blog post. This is support within the MetaWeblog API, however 0.3 has some incompatibilities with MovableType.

This will definitely be addressed in 0.4 - I'm now running my personal weblog with MT, so have a vested interest in getting it working!

As far as the status goes - well, the past couple of months have been very busy. However, that said, I'm determined to get the next release out by Independence Day!
jason
Site Admin

thanks!

Postby michael on Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:58 pm

ah, great. at least i've discovered that it's not just me with the issue with the metaweblog api. (and yeah, definitely get that titles won't work with the blogger api; sorry if that wasn't clear in my post above.)

looking forward to 0.4. keep up the great work!
michael

Return to Feature Requests